Buy Timber Mouldings from our exclusive range here at Beesley & Fildes or Colin Myers Timber. We offer competitive trade prices on all our Timber Mouldings. Both Hardwood & Softwood, Redwood & Whitewood. Thanks to our main supplier Richard Burbidge and their collection from simple functional styles to more elaborate designs - decorative mouldings can be found and used in almost every room around the home. From hiding gaps, covering edges and joins to adding decorative detail or simply providing a professional finishing touch to your project. They’re available in Pine, Light and Dark Hardwoods, Plastic and Aluminium too… so you’ve plenty of choice.
As well as many stock profiles, Colin Myres Timber can match any design from your sample.
1. All you have to do is provide a sample of the design you require
2. Colin Myres Timber by using Computer Aided Drawing (CAD) software, will insure your design is matched perfectly.
3. Colin Myres Timber then use a plastic template which is used to produce a cut using a 3-axis computerised system.
4. This is then used to make a precise steel cutter.
5. This steel cutter is then fitted into a state of the art moulding machine giving you a perfect finish every time.
Our Timber range is second to none, with vast stocks and services to help whether you’re a buyer for a National Developer looking for a reliable supplier for your next project or a member of the General Public wanting some information about a small maintenance job in your home… Environment accreditation approved by either FSC® or PEFC. Beesley & Fildes Ltd have a demonstrable commitment to environmental concerns & promote the more sustainable practices within the industry. We promote innovative products that help to create low carbon, energy efficient sustainable solutions. We take our impact on the environment and local community very seriously and endeavour to preserve our natural environment for future generations. Contact us now