Whitewood (Spruce) is useful as a building wood, commonly referred to by several different names including North American timber, SPF (spruce, pine, fir) and whitewood (the collective name for spruce wood). Spruce wood is used for many purposes, ranging from general construction work and crates to highly specialised uses.
Please Note, Our PSE's Due to the machining process, this product’s finished dimensions will be smaller than the nominal sizes stated. Typically, 5 to 6mm less on the thickness and 5 to 8mm on width (dependant on original section)
As well as many stock profiles, Colin Myres Timber can match any design from your sample.
1. All you have to do is provide a sample of the design you require
2. Colin Myres Timber by using Computer Aided Drawing (CAD) software, will insure your design is matched perfectly.
3. Colin Myres Timber then use a plastic template which is used to produce a cut using a 3-axis computerised system.
4. This is then used to make a precise steel cutter.
5. This steel cutter is then fitted into a state of the art moulding machine giving you a perfect finish every time.
Our Timber range is second to none, with vast stocks and services to help whether you’re a buyer for a National Developer looking for a reliable supplier for your next project or a member of the General Public wanting some information about a small maintenance job in your home…
Environment accreditation approved by either FSC® or PEFC™
Beesley & Fildes Ltd have a demonstrable commitment to environmental concerns & promote the more sustainable practices within the industry. We promote innovative products that help to create low carbon, energy efficient sustainable solutions.
We take our impact on the environment and local community very seriously and endeavour to preserve our natural environment for future generations.
Contact us now